6 reasons why you should purchase homes at Pimpri, Pune
February 07, 2019 |
Pune is a beautiful city that has always been known as a paradise for pensioners. However, this city has gone way beyond that today. With a growth in Pune’s IT sector, the city has witnessed vast improvement in terms of infrastructure, civic amenities, transportation facilities and more. The on-going metro project will only increase the charm of Pune. Property demand in Pune City and its outskirts has risen over the past couple of years. While many factors have boosted Pune’s real estate market, this city has so much to look forward to today. It is an undeniable fact that investing in real estate is one of the best decisions, but one of the toughest at the same time. While it is important to keep in mind the real estate company’s credentials, investing at the right location is one of the most important factors for a successful investment. A number of locations in Pune have surfaced today, and Pimpri is one of them. Needless to say, purchasing property in Pimpri is ought to bring back good returns in the days to come and here are the reasons why.
- Pimpri is a suburb and a business hub in Pune that is growing in popularity. Home to a number of religious spots of multiple religions, this location is a fine example of Unity in Diversity. With a green and peaceful environment, you will find a number of people living in harmony and helping one and other.
- This location is home to reputed schools and colleges, healthcare centres, hospitals, shopping centres, retail outlets, restaurants, hotels, cafes, banks, ATMs, entertainment zones and more. Pimpri offers you a good mix of social infrastructure that will always keep you smiling.
- With a good network of roads, transportation options and close proximity to Pune Airport, residing at Pimpri gives you convenient access to a number of locations in Pune and its outskirts as well. Metro connectivity has also been proposed for this location under the Pune Metro Project. Without a doubt, physical infrastructure in Pimpri just keeps getting better by the day.
- Although Pimpri goes through massive development, the beauty of the suburb continues to stay in-tact even today. From historical landmarks and lush greens, to a number of tourist destinations like the Mata Vaishnav Devi Temple and the Cheti Chand Mela, Pimpri offers a well-balanced lifestyle that I preety hard to find these days.
- A number of real estate companies have diverted their attention to this suburb, offering fabulous residential and commercial spaces that money can buy. Mahindra Centralis by Mahindra Lifespaces one of the many real estate projects that cater to the requirements of home buyers and investors as well.
- Property prices in Pimpri are growing at a good rate as a number of home buyers, investors and NRI are purchasing modern residential spaces from the wide range of options available. Without a doubt, good returns and higher property value is something you can definitely expect as this suburb is in the limelight today.